Hanwha Techwin launches Wisenet WAVE VMS
The new Wisenet WAVE video management software (VMS) from Hanwha Techwin has been developed to simplify VMS installation and operation, but with all the advantages of an advanced HD solution.
Wisenet WAVE expands the company’s range. Hanwha Techwin already offers an entry-level free VMS called SSM. For sophisticated enterprise-level VMS projects, the company integrates with technology partners like Genetec and Milestone.
Wisenet WAVE lets users choose how they want to manage their video surveillance systems with minimal hardware requirements, emphasising simplified user experience.
- ‘Drag & drop‘ tool ti display live and recorded images on a single screen or video wall, with customisable layouts and sizes
- Virtual PTZ allows zoom in for close-up detail of suspicious activity
- Motion detection and video analytics support generate alerts when incidents occur
- A wide range of smart, keyword, calendar and time-slice search options allow for rapid retrieval of recorded video
- Software can be installed on a desktop running Windows, Linux or Apple/Mac, with 24 to 64 live high definition video streams manageable on 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- A cloud-based service can be remotely accessed by an unlimited number of authorised users from anywhere in the world, offering a hardware-free way to take advantage of all Wisenet WAVE functionality
- For server solutions, Wisenet WAVE is available as a pre-loaded, out-of-box server or as software downloadable from the company’s website
- Web-based application enables each Wisenet WAVE platform to be managed as a standalone system or as part of a larger, scalable video management solution
- Provides an audit trail, real-time health monitoring and camera failover support, as well as reports on server health and storage status
- Mobile app provides remote access
Hanwha Techwin says
From the press release: “Whilst Wisenet WAVE is packed with features to make it simple and easy for users to achieve maximum advantage from their video surveillance systems, it is likely to also be popular with system integrators looking to minimise on-site time. With an auto-discover feature, connected cameras and a wide range of third party IP network devices can be addressed and set up within minutes.” Free Download: The key to mitigating cybersecurity risks
Exploiting IoT technology without creating cybersecurity vulnerabilities is one of the defining challenges in today’s security landscape.
This report will help you to see why third parties should adhere to ‘secure by design’ principles and why the necessary convergence of IT and security departments demands a holistic approach.
“Cameras with weak cybersecurity are being installed in national infrastructure”: Hanwha Techwin Q&A
Wisenet X chipset wins ‘Grand Prize’ as Hanwha Techwin targets cash-strapped local authorities with incident detection solution
Hanwha Techwin Wisenet SSM is integrated with TDSi EXgarde PRO
- ^ Free Download: The key to mitigating cybersecurity risks (www.ifsecglobal.com)
- ^ Download now (www.ifsecglobal.com)