Key Holding North West and Alarm Response
Key Holding and Alarm Response Manchester and North West
Professional Key Holding
We provide Residential Key Holding and Alarm Response, Retail Key Holding and Alarm Response, Commercial Key Holding and Alarm Response and Industrial Key Holding and Alarm Response.
We are able to cover all types of properties throughout the North West including Manchester, Cheshire, Liverpool, Warrington, South Manchester, Bramhall, Hale, Broughton, Mobberley, Bowden, Cheadle, Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, Wigan, Widnes, Runcorn, Crewe, Bolton, St Helens, Ellesmere Port, Stockport, Oldham, Wythenshawe, Prestwich, Altrincham, Birkenhead, Leigh, Stretford, Trafford Park, Rochdale, Skelmersdale, Salford, Winsford, Middlewich, Kirkby, Blackburn and Northwich.
Below are some services included in our Key Holding and Alarm Response:
- You can engage us for short or long term agreements.
- You have the peace of mind knowing you will not be called out to work out of working hours and everything will be taken care of by professionals.
- We provide 24/7 cover and a full response report will be left for you at your premises.
- We are fully insured for any risk s that may occur and can provide our documents at your request.
- Keys will be stored in a secure environment that only we and yourself have access to.
- Monitored by vehicle tracker.
- Accredited by the Security Industry Authority as Approved Contractors.
- Mobile patrol visits.
- Unlock and lock-down service.
- Void property inspections.
- Dedicated site patrols.
- Mobile guarding on sites or estates.
- Mobile wardens and rangers.
- High value, low cost, local services.
- References provided if required.
- Excellent cost reductions for multi-sites or residential premises.
If you require our key holding and alarm response service2 for your retail, commercial, industrial or domestic property in either Manchester, Cheshire, Liverpool, Warrington or the North West please call 0800526366 or fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.