Professional Security have a long history of providing manned guarding services.
Static security guards from Professional Security will monitor and protect your company premises, buildings and offices, personnel and assets around the clock.
We offer fully trained and equipped static guards to perform key security functions including:
- Gate operation and access control
- Verification of identity
- Anti-sabotage checks and vehicle inspection
- Guarding of cash and valuables
- A mobile patrol team of security guards providing guarding and surveillance
- Regular recorded foot patrols to cover a limited and specific area
- Irregular, random and surprise patrolling either 24/7 or on weekends, holidays and non working hours
- Night patrolling
- Emergency response support
- Health and safety patrols
- Search and rescue mission support
We have significant experience in the insolvency sector and are experienced in securing sites and assets in a short time-frame, across a wide geography.
We understand the importance of:
- Quickly securing assets post appointment
- Dealing with hostilities and problems arising from angry creditors or disgruntled employees
- Dealing with retention of title issues
- Dealing with property related issues (landlord attempts to distrain on assets, attempts to take possession of premises etc)
- Preventing theft of stock and other assets
- We provide our staff with insolvency specific training covering the key legal issues and provide them with a helpline in case of more complicated queries