The Security Men
One-off comedy drama about a group of night security guards who must create an elaborate scheme to hide the fact they’ve let a robbery occur
- GenreComedy Drama Broadcast20131 ChannelITV2 Episodes 1 Starring Brendan O’Carroll, Bobby Ball, Dean Andrews, Peter Wight, Paddy McGuinness, Archie Kelly, Ben-Ryan Davies, Denice Hope and others34567891011 Writers Caroline Aherne and Jeff Pope1213 Director David Drury14 Producer Jeff Pope15
Comedy drama telling the story of four hapless security guards in a shopping centre whose normally mundane routine is thrown into chaos when a robbery threatens to expose their idleness. With boss Kenneth on his break, Jimmy, Duckers and Ray seize the opportunity to switch the alarms off and enter an electrical store to watch the big boxing match in HD with surround sound. Caught red-handed, the trio persuade a reluctant Kenneth to let them watch the fight until the end.
Their high energy and laughs soon become despair when they turn the alarms back on and discover, to their horror, a jewellers in the centre has been broken into. The Security Men observes as Kenneth, Jimmy, Duckers and Ray must create an elaborate scheme in a bid to hold onto their posts.
Use the menu bar above to access more pages, including…
Share this page
- ^ 2013 (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ ITV (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Brendan O’Carroll (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Bobby Ball (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Dean Andrews (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Peter Wight (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Paddy McGuinness (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Archie Kelly (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Ben-Ryan Davies (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Denice Hope (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ others (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Caroline Aherne (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Jeff Pope (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ David Drury (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Jeff Pope (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Production data (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Cast & Crew (www.comedy.co.uk)
- ^ Press (www.comedy.co.uk)
Security Guards in London
One Staff Solution provides professional, disciplined, SIA accredited security guards. We supply security officers for all types of retail stores, storage warehouses, building sites, trains, hospitals, hotels, business security and many more. No business organisation can survive or develop without a safe and protected surroundings. You ve to guarantee business continuity in all conditions, secure your company and its valuable assets by effectively guarding your premises and controlling admittance to them. Deciding to engage accredited security guards isn t a choice, it s the Law.
In the context of numerous security challenges that we currently confront, the key to alleviating the risks and preventing losses rests in being informed, vigilant and organised at all times.
To be proactive rather than reactive. The security company you select must represent professional expertise and provide highly disciplined and licensed guards competent of supplying you with the degree of security and protection that accommodates your business enterprise and operations and corresponds to the risk expected. One Staff Solution possesses numerous years of experience in rendering professional security guards and can provide your business enterprise the most proficient degree of security and foremost guarding services to match your specialised security demands.
Call now on 0752 348 6905 to find out more
There are no restrictions on our contracts.
However long you need us for hours, days, months or years you can count on us.
KHappy Client Professionals InvolvedKCup of Coffee from Happy ClientsK Private Detectives and Investigators – Success Stories
Door supervisors are responsible for protecting the public. Door Supervisors interact with the public, work flexible hours and are responsible for the safety of others. These jobs require training and a licence to practice.
Who is this course for?
This course is for designed for people who wish to get a security job in the retail and leisure sector and require a licence to practice.
What will you get out of it?
After completing this course, you will have the skills and certificates necessary to get a job as a door supervisor.
What will you learn?
Private security industry tools, including:
- Door supervision licence.
- Working in the private security industry.
- Conflict measurement.
- Physical Interaction Training.
- Team leading skills giving you the knowledge and personal attributes you need to become a team leader.
- Working as a door supervisor
- Working in the private security industry and conflict management
- Team leading skills giving you the knowledge and personal attributes you need to become a team leader
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
Training and qualifications will cover a range of subjects. These will differ depending on your training centre and may include:
Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles
Level 2 Award in Door Supervision
Plus additional certificates that may include: Level 1 & 2 Health & Safety; Level 2 Fire Safety; Level 2 Manual Handling; Level 2 Conflict Management; Retail. Learners will be informed of the exact qualifications upon starting the course.